Not available to Resellers|
Ideal for Make and Take Classes.
Tired of paying high prices for a bottle of soap at the store? With our foaming soap pumps, you just need a little bit of soap, water and an essential oil if you would like. This is a very cost effective way of taking care of your family. DIY soaps and just DIY in general isn't just all the rage, and cool but it saves you money too.
To achieve a water-thin liquid, dilute for example a liquid soap with distilled water applying a 1:4 liquid soap to water ratio. This ratio will vary depending on what you product you use. Best to experiment first. This dilution effectively makes your liquid soap go further.
- Cover the bottom of the bottle with soap concentrate (up to 10mm high).
- Fill remaining space with water. Add your favourite essential oil such as OnGuard or Lavendar. Usually 3-4 drops is sufficent depending on oil used.
- Screw the pump securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If the pump becomes stiff or hard to use, remove it from bottle, and place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water. Work the pump action a few times until the water comes out. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then pump again with the dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water, and continue pumping until the tube is empty.
- If the pump still doesn't work, try reducing the amount of soap concentrate.
- To lock the pumping mechanism for storage or travel, simply press the head of the pump all the way down and twist (clockwise) into locked position. Twist counter-clockwise to unlock.
White Plastic bottle.