Do You want to take charge of your own Health and Wellness? Start making your own Aromatherapy Sprays and Holistic Cleaning Solutions
Cobalt Blue Glass Bottles have a rounded shoulder design that has proven over the years to be one of the most reliable for containing almost any liquid or solid. Use Cobalt Boston Rounds for light-sensitive materials. The black trigger sprayer is equipped with a protective lock, which prevents accidental discharge. When the lock is switched to spray, the sprayer top can be depressed.
Multiple Applications: They are ideal for essential oil formulas, fragrances, cooking oils, hair solutions, beauty products, natural bug sprays, home made tanning oil, cleaning solutions, plant sprays, bathroom fresheners, DIY hand sanitizer, and many other soluble thin liquids. These cobalt blue glass bottles are durable, easy to wash and reusable; the preferred quality spray bottles by professionals. Glass bottles are great for hydrosols, carrier oils, essentials oils and other cosmetics uses. It's great for thin liquid applications, perfumes, homemade fertilizers, bug repellent, remedies, essential oil blends.
The blue colour helps protect the contents from UV light.
These spray bottles also have a child-proof locking mechanism, preventing the spray from being used when activated.
Note: Because some essential oils have the potential to clog the spraying mechanism, these spray tops are not guaranteed when used with essential oils—however, many of our customers have found that these spray tops seem to work better than our regular fine-mist pump sprayers. Clean with warm soapy water if this occurs.
What is Included? This item is sold as 10 items and includes 10 blue glass bottle and 10 large black trigger spray top.
How to Use:
- Fill bottle with desired contents.
- Wipe threads of bottle and spray top with clean cloth to ensure the threads are dry and free from any liquid or dust.
- Screw spray top securely onto bottle (clockwise).
- If spray top becomes stiff, or hard to use, remove spray top from bottle, place the bottom of the tube in warm, soapy water, and spray the spray top a few times until the warm soapy water begins to spray through. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then spray again with dip tube in warm, plain water to rinse out. Remove dip tube from water and continue spraying until spray top is empty.
- To unlock/lock the child-proof locking mechanism, slide the safety latch under the spray unit.
Create your own airfreshners and scents for use around the home and in the garden for pest control.
Size: Holds 120 ml of liquid (approximately 4oz; ½ cup).
In stock now for immediate delivery. All prices in Australian dollars and includes GST
& Click here for a Sample Page or Audio Clip ♫