Whatever language you teach, 100+ Fun Ideas for Practising Primary Languages through Drama and Performance will provide you with a wealth of creative teaching ideas.
- The activities in this resource are linked to the Foreign Language Programmes of Study in September 2014 National Curriculum.
- Effective and creative language learning activities based on drama, dance and performance, suitable for all languages
- Shows how drama, performance and art can be used to achieve substantial progression in all four language learning skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening
- The ideas are clearly laid out and simple to deliver
- An invaluable resource for non-specialist and specialist teachers alike.