Just right for bedtime or nap time, Baby Dream / Sonando con bebe features a calming refrain and plentiful prompts to soothe small children to sleep and strengthen the caregiver-child bond. High-contrast photographs of infants in physician-approved sleeping positions plus and chic, contemporary design make this bilingual Spanish / English board book an eye-catching gift.
- Simple vocabulary in both Spanish and English is perfect for parents who are learning either language and for bilingual families.
- Simple rhyming text, a calming refrain that emphasizes togetherness and photographs of yawning babies are sure to soothe very small children.
- All children in Baby Dream are shown sleeping in positions recommended by physicians, with sleepwear, bedding and furniture that have been approved for infants and toddlers.
- The black-and-white photographic illustrations appeal to babies’ love for gazing at faces, while the bold patterning throughout encourages calm and focus. Chic graphic design and a contemporary aesthetic unify the Baby’s Day series and distinguish it from others on the market.
- The illustrations feature photographs of a wide variety of babies, family situations and caregivers, offering an inclusive representation of caregivers and siblings lovingly interacting with baby.
- With photographic images and a seek-and-find element on each patterned page, Baby Dream will delight newborns, toddlers and even school-aged children.
- Prompts the type of interaction that reinforces a secure caregiver-child bond, laying the foundation for self-confidence and empathy.
Bilingual English with Spanish
Size 165mm x 165mm