This popular hardcover book is truly one of a kind. Modern Essentials: A Contemporary Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils is perfect for anyone wanting to learn about essential oils and their everyday uses. It is the definitive guide, whether you are a new or an experienced essential oils user. Its simple, easy-to-use format has become the most popular way to quickly find information on which essential oils are used for hundreds of different health conditions, and how to safely and effectively use and apply the oils. This book is a must have for any essential-oil-user’s library.
Features of the New Edition
– Stunning new cover and interior design with more full-color photographs, descriptive charts, and illustrations.
– New oils and blends throughout the book.
– New section on Living a Healthy, Balanced Life with Essential oils, including new section on Nutrition and how essential oils can help support good nutritional choices, and Exercise and how essential oils can help support a physically active lifestyle.
– “The Science and Application of Essential Oils” section enhances knowledge with illustrations and explanations on essential oils, benefits, historical background, safety information, and more.
– Easy-to-understand definitions follow each medical condition listed in the “Personal Usage Guide” section.
– Listings of all of the essential oils and oil blends include chemical constituents, historical uses, application suggestions, safety data, and much more.
– Personal Guide section offers an easy-to-use format to discover ways essential oils are commonly used to support the body from hundreds of common disorders like acne to more serious illnesses like diabetes.
– Illustrated charts display information on topics such as auricular points, reflex hand and foot therapy, the autonomic nervous system, and much more
Size – 290mm x 220mm