Milly the cow decides to keep the moon company. How do you share secrets with something that is so far away, and so silent?
Bilingual editions of this popular New Zealand story by award-winning writer Kyle Mewburn, illustrated by Deidre Copeland – offered in a range of community languages.
Working in partnership with Victoria University of Wellington and the New Zealand Society of Translators and Interpreters to ensure the quality of the translations through consultation and peer reviews, the following languages will be offered::
- English/te Reo Maori – NOW IN STOCK
- English/Simplified Chinese – NOW IN STOCK
- English/Hindi – NOW IN STORE
- English/Tongan – NOW IN STORE
- English/Samoan – NOW IN STORE
Published by One Tree House Press, NZ
Languages: Chinese (Simplified)/English, Hindi/English, te Reo Maori/English, Samoan/English, Tongan/English