Sing ‘n Learn Chinese helps you learn Mandarin Chinese language through favorite songs sung in China and Taiwan for children of all ages. With 22 traditional & contemporary melodies, you will enjoy learning about greetings, family, animals, numbers, colors and more in Chinese. Lyrics are written in both traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese characters and romanized pinyin. English-Chinese translation and activity guides are included. Fun illustrations promote understanding and enhance learning of Chinese. 32 pages paperback book and audio CD.
22 songs in both written and audio form help children get an important headstart in Chinese. Each song is written in simplified and traditional Chinese characters, Pinyin and English.
Master Communications, Inc.
- How are You? (Ni Hao)
- Ten Little Friends
- This is the Way…
- When We are Together (The More We Get Together)
- If You are Happy
- Working Bees (Mi Feng Gong Zuo)
- London Big Bridge
- Sing a Song and Dance (Hokey Pokey)
- Head, Shoulders, Knees & Feet
- Two Ears (Er Duo Liang Ge)
- Little Sister had a Little Lamb
- Where is My Friend? (Zhao Peng You)
- Doll in the Garden (Hua Yuan Li De Yang Wa Wa)
- What Color?
- Old Mr. Wong had a Farm Field
- Five Little Ducks
- Two Tigers (Liang Zhi Lao Hu)
- Frog Song (Qing Wa Ge)
- There is Thunder
- Rain, Rain, Go Away
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
- Good-Bye (Zai Jian)
Languages: Chinese (Traditional)/English