The Rollerball MOOD Series Make & Take Workshop Kit is great for those new to essential oils as well as seasoned essential oil users. The workshop allows for a hands-on, interactive approach to see how simple and affordable it is to use essential oils to support the moods of your family. The kit includes all the printed materials needed to host a workshop for 10 people.
- 20 Postcard Invitations
- 10 Recipe Sheets
- 10 Full, sets of waterproof Rollerball labels for 10ml bottles
- 2 Giveaway sheets which include 5 labels of each recipe
- BONUS LABELS – ” My Happiness Spray” for 15ml bottles
- A total of 164 labels in each kit
Additional Items Needed (not included):
- Essential oils for blend recipes–basil, bergamot, clary sage, cypress, frankincense, geranium, helichrysum, lavender, lemon, lemongrass, marjoram, myrrh, orange, peppermint, Roman Chamomile, rosemary, thyme, vetiver, white fir, and ylang ylang.
- Fractionated coconut oil.
- 10 ml (⅓ oz, or 200 drops) smooth roll-on vials. (Labels will not adhere well to swirled glass vials.)
- 15 ml (½ oz, or 300 drops) spray bottles.
- Scissors or paper cutter for cutting labels.
- Dispensing tools (glass droppers, plastic pipettes, and mini funnels).
- Roll-on clutch (optional for kit storage and transport).