Storytelling, one of the oldest teaching tools in the world, is the ideal way to engage comfortably with contemporary concerns, diverse subjects and curriculum workloads in schools today. This book shows how easily and effectively it can be used.
The stoires in this book can be told anywhere, in any language. It’s a simple way to add to the wealth of stories you already have.
What the book contains:
- An Overview of Indian telling.
- The basics of storytelling.
- Stories from all the states of India and tips on how to tell them.
- Over 50 activities covering visual art, writing explorations, craft and discussion.
- Interesting and replicable black and white illustrations based on folk tales.
- Unique story map.
- Ways to find other stories to tell.
- Discussion on stprytelling in schools.
Szie 270mm x 210mm