Sing 'n Learn Japanese 1 introduces Japanese language and culture the fun and natural way to children of all ages. With 23 traditional Japanese and familiar melodies, children will enjoy learning basic Japanese vocabulary and pronunciation through popular themes such as numbers, family, animals, colors and more. Each song is written in Hiragana, Katakana, romanized Japanese and English. Illustrations promote understanding of culture and enhance learning. Pronunciation Guide, Glossary, cultural notes and activity guides are included. 32 page paperback and audio CD.
Size 220mm x 280mm
Master Communications, Inc.
Tazuko Inui and Selina Yoon
- Doko desu ka/Where are You?
- Kobutanukitsuneko/Piglet, Raccoon, Fox, Cat
- Kuma-san/Mr. Bear
- Bun Bun Bun/Buzz, Buzz, Buzz
- Kaeru no Uta/Frogís Chorus
- Te o Tatakimashoo/Letís Clap Our Hands
- Akai Tori Kotori/Red Bird, Little Bird
- Zoo-san/Mr. Elephant
- Tsuki/The Moon
- Ippon Bashi Nihon Bashi/One Chopstick, Two Chopsticks
- Ookina Taiko Chiisana Taiko/Big Drum, Little Drum
- Amefuri/A Rainy Day
- Umi/The Ocean
- Ookina Kurino Ki no Shita de/Under the Big Chestnut Tree
- Atama to Kata to Hiza/Head, Shoulders, Knees
- Musunde Hiraite/Close Your Hands
- Kirakira Boshi/Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
& Click here for a Sample Page or Audio Clip ♫