This picture dictionary covers the 1,500 most useful Indonesian words and phrases. Each word and sentence is given in Indonesian script—with a Romanized version to help you pronounce it correctly—along with the English meaning.
The words are grouped into 38 different themes or topics, including basics like meeting someone new and using public transportation to culture-specific topics like celebrating Indonesian holidays and eating Indonesian food.
This colourful picture dictionary includes:
- Hundreds of color photographs
- 1,500 Indonesian words and phrases
- 38 different topics—from social media and WiFi to paying and counting
- Example sentences showing how the words are used
- Companion online audio recordings by native Indonesian speakers of all the vocabulary and sentences
- An introduction to Indonesian pronunciation and grammar
- An index to allow you to quickly look up words
Indonesian Picture Dictionary makes language learning more fun than traditional phrasebooks. This resource is perfect for beginners of all ages—curious kids, visual learners and future travelers to Indonesia.