14 original, fun stories, written entirely in French, that use repetitive phrases and simple sentences to introduce key vocabulary, grammar and language structures.
Not only will children love the engaging, full-colour pictures in each mini 8-page book, they will also enjoy being able to read a storybook in French.
Each story features a young brother (Luc) and sister (Sophie) and their friends and family.
1 copy each of the 14 storybooks
- Unité 1 Bonjour
- Unité 2 Je m’appelle Sophie
- Unité 3 Combien de biscuits?
- Unité 4 J’ai six ans
- Unité 5 J’ai un frère
- Unité 6 Beaucoup de bonbons
- Unité 7 Un bonbon rouge
- Unité 8 J’ai un chat
- Unité 9 Luc adore les serpents
- Unité 10 Mon anniversaire c’est dimanche
- Unité 11 Trente et un invités
- Unité 12 Quelle est la date de ton anniversaire?
- Unité 13 J’ai mal!
- Unité 14 Où est ma trousse?
Each book has a reproducible black and white picture inside the back cover to colour with speech bubbles for children to fill in. This will help develop their speaking and writing skills.
The stories are charming to read on their own but can also be purchased as part of the Learn French with Luc et Sophie 1ère Partie Starter Pack (Years 3–4) pack that includes a copy of each storybook as well as a teacher’s book and CD-Rom.