One Little Pig is a bilingual Chinese/ English rhyming book that introduces little ones to numbers, animals, and simple phrases. Count the animals from one to ten-see what they like to do, see where they want to go!
- Written in Chinese, Pinyin, and English
- Text is grouped by color across languages to show what the Chinese characters mean in English and how they are pronounced using pinyin
- Includes FREE audio readings in Mandarin & Cantonese. Scan QR code in the book or visit us at https: //www.ourlittlemando.com/audio-reading
Benefits of Rhyming Books:
Rhymes are not only more fun, but also help with early language skills such as phonemic awareness (ability to identify individual sounds in words) and fluency development. Here are some ways how:
- Rhymes are often organized such that similar sounds stand out. This helps little ones hear syllables and recognize sounds in words, enabling them to read and learn languages more effectively.
- The musicality and rhythm of rhymes of rhymes make it easier to learn than prose. This allows little ones to remember new words and expressions more easily.
- Rhyming is more fun! This helps to keep kiddos engaged and interested.
Bilingual English with Chinese Simplified or Chinese Traditional